Working Together to Build a Better World
We are pleased to form strategic alliances with like-minded industry organizations that are vested in improving well-being and economic growth through travel (WTW's mission). Our relationships are based on shared values and positive engagement with people, cultures and planet. We partner with associations, businesses, teaching institutions, conference organizers and non-profit organizations. We offer three levels of working together: Partners, Supporters and Conference/Media Sponsorships. If you are interested in collaboration, we'd love to hear about it. Send us your suggestions!
Our partnerships are designed to increase visibility and reach through a variety of shared activities including:
- Joint research projects, collaboration on events, exchange of research data and speaking opportunities
- Contribution to each others’ newsletters, reports and press releases.
- A seat on our Board of Advisors to ensure your input is factored in to WTW's intiatives.
- Unique benefits and discounts on WTW's products and services that are not otherwise available publicly.
- Free distribution of your promotional materials at the events in which WTW is an exhibitor and media sponsor
About World Food Travel Association: The WFTA is the world’s leading authority on food travel, with robust programs in food tourism education, research, tourism development, and promotion. It is the world’s leading authority and largest organization for the food tourism industry, with 18,000 members in 135 countries helping to preserve and promote the world’s food cultures through travel. www.worldfoodtravel.org
Our Supporters & Friends:
No man is an island and no business can succeed without meaningful exchange and support from peers and like-minded businesses. With this in mind, WTW would like to thank our Supporters. who are listed below and provides other like-minded folks to connect with each other.